MSFS 2020 Support / Re: EGLC wig wag lights
« Last post by Gary Summons on Today at 04:19:48 PM »
It's on our future update list.
MSFS 2020 Support / Re: EGLC wig wag lights
« Last post by Diego Veja on May 15, 2024, 06:35:43 PM »
 :'(
News / North Palm Beech (F45) for MSFS
« Last post by Gary Summons on May 10, 2024, 09:25:33 AM »
North Palm Beach County General Aviation Airport (F45), also known as North Palm Beach County Airport or simply  North County Airport, is a public airport located three miles southeast of the central business district of Palm Beach Gardens, in Palm Beach County, Florida. The airport was originally built in the mid-1980s as a small general aviation airport to serve the needs of private and corporate aircraft in the northern part of Palm Beach County. Over the years, it has undergone several expansions and upgrades to accommodate increasing demand and larger aircraft.

Today, North Palm Beach County General Aviation Airport features a single asphalt runway and serves as a hub for private and business aviation in the region. The airport provides a range of services, including fuelling, maintenance, and hangar space for aircraft owners and operators.

The airport has 3 runways, 2 hard service and one grass. The grass runway is mainly used by glider. Runway 9R/27L and 14/32 are both 4300' long and Runway 9R has an ILS for instrument approaches.

Youtube Video here:

This Product will only be available from the MS Marketplace $9.99+taxes and the Simmarkey 9.9Euros+taxes
News / Re: Forum Moving
« Last post by Gary Summons on May 09, 2024, 02:07:30 PM »
I've managed to transfer the user database, but not the actual posts. So at least you will not have to re-register. The swap over should happen soon, just waiting for the domain and SSL to change over the new server
MSFS 2020 Support / Re: Changing Bing terrain textures
« Last post by Gary Summons on May 03, 2024, 05:55:12 PM »
The images continue to swap around. No pattern I can see. Maybe a server thing and the server your fs uses is not the same or constant.
« Last post by Terblanche on May 03, 2024, 01:11:02 PM »
Thank you for clearing that up.
« Last post by Christopher Low on May 03, 2024, 08:43:57 AM »
Gary will be using the SU15 BETA version of MSFS. If you are not, then you will still see the old images until SU15 is released.
« Last post by Terblanche on May 02, 2024, 09:41:39 PM »

Hi Gary - do I understand correctly that the lime and purple textures are gone on your side, because I still have them as with a flight tonight to EGNS?

MSFS2020 is now back again using the  new Bing images again.
I have slewed over the island and the old Lime Green and purple images have gone with the new Bing images, let's hope its stays that way.
News / Forum Moving
« Last post by Gary Summons on April 26, 2024, 09:18:57 PM »
Forum will have to close and move to new hosting company again.

Sorry about this, but I'm being charged over £500 a year to maintain this server,(that what's loyalty costs nowadays) I can start a new forum on a new host for just £54, bad news is I cant copy the forum or its data/users.

Business is hard and I cant justify this high cost. In the coming weeks I will be moving and users will have to re-join the the new forum if they want to.

I'll will keep you advised.
FSX and FSX Steam Support / Re: Missing jetways at Glasgow 2020HD
« Last post by Gary Summons on April 26, 2024, 09:10:40 PM »
Rename your FSX folder to FSXORG(or something), then reinstall FSX fresh and Glasgow, see if the jetways are there You can then re-add other addons. At any point you can go back to your original install, be swapping the folder name again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10